YOU MUST BE
- 3 to 4 years of experience in development or relevant fields.
- Strong understanding OOP design principles.
- Strong Understanding architecture of MVC design patterns.
- Highly experienced with PHP programming languages.
- Experienced with php Frameworks (Yii2 is recommended).
- Good Knowledge in development using CMS (wordpress is recommended).
- Experienced with libraries and APIs needed.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Strong experirience in MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Experienced of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Good Knowledge of linux environment and command lines.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral).
YOU WILL DO
- Develop overall architecture of the web applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure adaptive, responsiveness and cross-browser.
- Implement functionality of complex web designs without compromising visual/artistic aspects of the design.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Build sites with(out) using frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Design, develop, test, and debug responsive web applications.
- Translate user and business needs into functional frontend/backend design.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure delivery of the systems as needed.
- Create delivery plans and timelines.
- Help to establish and improve upon new business processes.
- Give management a clear and informed paths that you will be working on.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related field.
We know expertise and quality work are things you take through life, experience and passion; not just by your college degree. That’s is why we care about your determination, results and work achievements and as long as you are willing to learn what you don’t already know, you’re welcome in Plexable!
NICE TO HAVE
- A technical background, in the Information Technology industry.
- Growth Hacking skills.
An excellent career step. The chance to work in a fast, energetic, small and flexible team. A place where you can grow, learn and make decisions that matter. Plus a fabulous location.
If you want to be part of our family, you also need to be aligned with our goals, values and mission. If you are okay with that, you should definitely send us your C.V and Cover letter in the form below.
Sounds like you?
We want to make this place awesome. If you want to be a part of that, fill out the Application Form.